Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What I learned today...

1. When painting over a recently-patched hole in a wall, less paint is better. Otherwise the patching mud gets wet again and starts to peel away while you're painting, which totally defeats the whole purpose of painting over a patched spot.

2. Jim Rome is really annoying. He likes to take really long pauses  and repeats himself constantly (which makes me think he's probably facebooking or tweeting mid-show - even he's not that interested in 4 hrs of JRIB).

3. The only person I encountered today who is more annoying to listen to is Professor John Ragsdale. On top of that, I have to listen to him talk about Indian law and reservations from the 1800s. 'Nough said...

4. I think the only person who pays attention in Indian Law class is the one guy who doesn't bring a computer... what a stupid move on his part.

5. Cafe Axiou (or something like that) on Oak Street right by UMKC charges you extra if you use a credit card on purchases less than $7. They should tell you that.

6. ESPN the Magazine picked the Chiefs to win our division.... highlight of my day!

7. Nick is trading in his black, window-tinted BMW (which for someone reason I find super, super sexy) for a big ugly truck.... lowlight of my day :(

1 comment:

  1. You've had a blog since March?!? Where have I been?? Well this is the highlight of my day!

    ReplyDelete